Selling with all senses
Develop new sales approaches through the methods of behavioral economics: Sales is the acquisition of customers at all levels. Just about performance aspects and the price to score is not enough. In this innovative workshop series, all aspects of sales are highlighted and effective solutions developed. Challenges of digitization are considered as well as the specific competitive situations. Exciting workshops for proven success in sales.
Topics of this workshop series:
- Determining covert customer needs
- Profiling behavioral economical decisions
- Creating complementary, digital sales concepts
- Defining the ideal pricing strategy
Customers never buy just one product. They also always buy a feeling and a relationship.
Your added value:
- Increasing the sales competence of the employees
- Development of new customer potential
- Measurable increase in sales within a few weeks
Depending on the requirements, the workshops last 1 to 2 days and are individually adapted to the company’s needs in consultation with the customer. Contact us for more information.