Gender Diversity Management
OVERCOME HURDLES and achieve more
Challenges in Diversity Management
Areas of hidden opportunity inequality of men and women:
Such hidden areas, which are often not noticed in everyday life but have engraving effects, can be:
- Tonality of everyday communication
- Meetings, workshops, and brainstorming
- Presentations and minutes
- Team compositions and promotions
Average positive impact of Gender Diversity Management
Successful Implementation of Change-Projects
A small self-check for your company
Does your company need active gender diversity management? You can test this yourself with the following questions:
- Are employees with more feminine conversational patterns (regardless of whether they are female or male) less likely to be heard?
- Would you say that in meetings women and men speak out equally?
- When women speak in meetings, are these usually those with masculine communication structures and behaviors?
- Are there hierarchical behaviors even where corporate structures do not require it?
- Do you have an open culture of criticism and recognition?
- Do your employees know how to behave when one colleague jokes at the expense of the opposite sex?
- Occasionally, are work assignments unconsciously categorized according to gender stereotypes (e.g., customer care, protocol, PC repair)?
- Kick-off-meeting and workshop with management and selected executives
- Communication in coordination with the management to all employees
- An online program with embedded short learning sessions of 3 minutes per week over a period of 8 weeks
- Feedback and consultation about changes
- Permanent implementation of the online program (mandatory for all new employees and refresher once a year)
- Analysis of your current company situation
- Sensitization and implementation workshops
- Creation and execution of the complete communication
- Online training of all employees according to our system
- On request also individual coaching
- Strengthening the team
- Increase employee satisfaction
- Reduction of employee turnover
- Strengthening the resilience
- Increasing efficiency and productivity
“Kishor Sridhar cleans up the outdated Adam-Eve thinking. Up to date in our time!“
Dr. Tatiana Voylokova – Head of Consulting & Research
Do you want more information about our solutions for diversity management? Then contact us. We are glad to help.
Tel: 089 / 12 50 185 – 00